Thursday, August 4, 2011

Review: Infectonator: World Dominator

Infectonator: World Dominator (PC Flash game)

ZOMBEHZ! This was a little flash game I found when I was in college. I had about a 40 minute break between 2 classes everyday, so I would go to the library to leech some wireless on my laptop. After surfing NewGrounds for a while, I found this game. It's incredibly addictive and very fun. You play the role of....someone who's spreading the zombie infection through....something. It's not that well explained. The story is almost completely irrelevant though. You play as some kind of sky god who can umm, well, click and shoot these little balls of...zombieness I guess, that instantly infect any human they touch. Once this click is done, it's up to the zombies you created to spread the virus further. There are various upgrades you can purchase such as more clicks, more zombie ball things per click, and upgrades for your zombies. You can also unlock other types of zombies that can be manually placed by infecting them when they appear as heroes in certain levels. The game starts you in some unprotected African villages and as you upgrade, you move onto heavily guarded cities and towns until the world has been completely taken over. That's about all there is to it. It's a simple game that got me through almost a full semester of these poorly planned breaks in my schedule.

Go play it. It can be found Here.

It's simple and fun. Exactly what a free flash game should be. 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment